Turn It Up!

What up Yall!!
I'm working on my Texas accent, just kidding I'm not really. I have been listening to a lot of country though. Its the only thing on the radio out here. Anyways, I believe it is time for everyone to start using thesquarebomb.com blog. It is still just a blogger account through google but I mapped our sweet domain name to it so now it will bring you here if you put that address in. I'm hoping to fix it up over the summer but for now we can all just use this blogger account.
If you haven't already, you should be getting an email from me to set up a login to get in and make posts on here. We all better start using it! I was thinking we should make some of those comics we used to make in highschool and post them on here. That would be awesome, they were always so funny. We'll at least to us, but I guess thats what this blog is suppose to be for. Also, I hope all the girls will want to get on here too and add to it so they can all get logins too if they want.
Well... hop on it!! Last one to post is officially gay.
0 comments:
Post a Comment