Campout Details...
I just got off the phone with A and wanted to post some details of the camping trip. This is just a start so please add to it if you want to bring something else so we can minimize bringing 4 of everything. We don't need 4 stoves or 4 air mattress so this list should be helpful...
Bryce: Tent (we will all fit in it)
Air mattress (we need one more)
Grill
video camera, camera and tripod (bring your own cameras as well. Unfortunately, Brittney will not be there to document the trip for us.)
12-pack Dr. Pepper
2 bags of Sonic ice (I got ya Nate)
2 bikes
Table
Jordan: Favorite drink
Bike
Will you bring 5 gallon jug of drinking water? I have a jug we can fill up on the way out of town.
Are we going to bring our quads? I don't really think we need them. What do you think?
Aaron: What ever you need to make our steaks delicious.
Favorite drink
Acid bomb supplies
Nate: Favorite drink
Single shot paintball guns (2)
Paintballs?
Bike
Video Camera
I think I am missing a lot on this list so lets hear what else you guys are bringing. This trip is going to be awesome.
0 comments:
Post a Comment