Rapist in Lincoln Park
I just wanted to make sure you all have seen these videos. I've watched probably seen them 50 times by now. I can't get enough.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNhaLUT520
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw
I just wanted to make sure you all have seen these videos. I've watched probably seen them 50 times by now. I can't get enough.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNhaLUT520
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw
© Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
HAHA!!! You have got to kidding me... was that for real. That is so ridiculous, I totally thought it was something off of the Onion. I saw that dudes picture online a bunch of time but I never watched the video. That was so awesome... I'm watching it again right now!
That second video was so funny.
Yes its real Bater. It seriously seems like an SNL skit but even better. I wish I could have watched this with you guys.
Jenna and I can't stop watching this video!! I can't wait till we can watch it all together..its almost as good as the hottub video we saw at BYU(remember that Nate?). Good post JRay.
Post a Comment