a day in benson's shoes...
Here are a couple pictures from the day...
It was a great day to go somewhere. It was also probably one of the most fun days we have had in a long time because we were able to spend some time together with no schedule. Just having fun.
There is nothing that I like better than a random day trip with my family.
-Bryce
There is nothing that I like better than a random day trip with my family.
-Bryce





4 comments:
LOVED the video guys! I can't believe how big Benson is already...Madelyn says he's a total hunk except she's a little worried that he spends too much time in the hot tub and not enough time in the gym like his dad! My favorite part of the video is when I was trying to figure out how you were getting the overhead bike footage and then I saw Bryce's shadow holding up a huge pole with a camera on top! hehe
I've taken him to the gym but he just goes straight to the hot tub. I guess he knows what he wants.
The sun was in a bad position to take that shot because you could see me riding with that huge shadow. You can't play back your footage on the camera that we used for that shot so we never saw that shadow until we got home.
I want to see some videos of Madelyn! Film something and upload it to your vimeo so we can see it.
Bryce once again, the video was fantastic!! haha and I loved seeing Benson in the Hot tube.
Are you still trying to figure out what to do for your next one???
It's time to see some professional videos from the Dicks now... How about that staycation?? Did you guys do anything cool?
That kid can't get enough of the hot tub. He could probably lounge in there for hours.
I am still trying to think of what I want to do next. I might do something in the garage with him but we'll see.
Nates right....A just had a week long staycation!!! You told me that you went hiking and did some fun stuff. Let's see it!
Post a Comment