Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Jordan's Entertainment

YouTube Video (Can you get on YouTube at work??)
Have you seen these videos yet?...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eJXc485yP8&feature=g-all-u&context=G2c37021FAAAAAAAABAA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFiRQEyo6vI&feature=related

My Scout Camp Video
http://vimeo.com/33508799

Turntable
So you should check out this website. It's pretty cool, it's like a music chat room. You can create a room with friends and DJ to each other.  I usually go into public rooms just to listen to music other people play.
http://turntable.fm

2 comments:

Jordan Rogers,  December 21, 2011 at 9:53 AM  

Thanks Bater!!! Just what I needed.

Dude that first video is crazy!! And the remix is awesome. I starting laughing really hard in my cube when the Roll Out song started.

Aaron,  December 22, 2011 at 10:31 AM  

Loves that video Nate ! My father in law told me about it last night so it was perfect timing! My favorite is that guy who rolls of the side!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP