Friday, January 13, 2012

2012 Square Reunion Campout

Hey Guys,

I thought we should start talking about the reunion for this year to see if we can pull one together around all these babies. I think we all agreed that a Square Campout would probably be the most doable for us this year instead of trying to get a schedule figured out with wives and kids.

I was talking with Jordan the other day and we both liked Jacob Lake as the location. So if we all liked that spot we can go there again unless someone has a different suggestion (especially if it might me more central to everyone).

More important than the location is the date. I was thinking that May/June would be the best time. This will be late enough to avoid snow and A's busy season but early enough to not get in the way of summer vacations. The only thing that we have conflicting in June would be Brittney's young women's girls camp but that's it.

Post up what works best for all of you and we will get a weekend figured out.

-Bryce

3 comments:

Aaron,  January 13, 2012 at 5:39 PM  

Wow..you must have read my mind this morning because I was totally thinking about this today! I completely agree that this should be a campout year and I think Jacob's lake would be perfect (as long as we don't freeze our butts off again!) May would be the perfect month for me although June would be doable. I say we do a Thurs aft to Sat aft thing or longer if possible...the sooner we decide the better. I'm watching the videos tonight from our last one to get pumped up!

Jordan Rogers,  January 16, 2012 at 11:32 AM  

Camping sounds so nice right now!

I'm flexible but as always, it'll just depend on flights for me. I'll probably fly into PHX or Vegas, depending on which is more open and go from there.

Nathan,  January 24, 2012 at 10:07 PM  

Square Campout sounds amazing. I think I can do whenever right now. We just need to pick a weekend so I can book the time off. I think late may or early June would be good? It doesn't really matter, I just hope it doesn't snow again haha.

Jacob Lake sounds good to me too. Either that or our spot north of Payson (you know, where the Russian stole our spot). I'm planning on flying in to AZ and then going up with Bryce (I'm assuming that's cool Bryce??) Have you guys ever heard of Allegiant Airlines? They just started flying from Gilbert to Oakland, and flights are like $30, $40 each way. It's awesome!

Anyway, lets pick a date!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP