More Campout Details
Hey Boys,
I just thought we should start throwing dates on the board for the campout since it doesn't look like anyone else is. I think the 3rd weekend in May would be a good time since its starting to warm up and all the summer vacations shouldn't have started.
I propose we have an "RBI Man date" over skype to talk things over...what do you guys think?
7 comments:
The 3rd weekend in May works perfect for me. It would be nice to get up there Thursday night or at least early Friday and stay a couple nights. If we plan on a Friday-Sunday weekend that would be May 18-20.
And I think Nate mentioned something about riding up with me. Nate- that would be awesome. I didn't know if Jordan was coming to AZ or not but it would be fun to all ride up together.
I've got to check my work schedule, but I'm pretty sure that works for me. Bryce - I'm glad riding up together works. That will be sweet. I'll make sure to put together a good "Dick Rock" album haha.
I still think we need to talk this over some Doctor Mario or RBI tonight...
Hey Guys,
Just an FYI: I booked my PTO today for May 17th and 18th for the Square Campout...hopefully you guys can get it on the boards soon too. Also, Jenna and I are taking the week after Thanksgiving off to go on a skiing trip and everyone is welcome to join us if they want!
Its on the calendar! I'll ask for the time off soon. Are we thinking about staying until Sunday or coming home Saturday?
Where are you guys going skiing?
I'm thinking we go up early Thursday morning and then stay at least till Sat aft or hopfeully Sun aft. About the skiing, we haven't decided exactly where to go..it will probably depend on where the snow is since it will be early in the season.
So I hope we're all set on that weekend, or else I'll be camping by myself in AZ on the 17th...
I got my time off and just booked flights this morning. I'll get in Wed night and fly back on Sunday night. I got a round trip flight for $101, awesome huh! I'm sure Jordan can do better, but I thought it was pretty dang cheap.
Post a Comment