Quotes and Highlights from the 2013 Annual Square Campout
Hey Guys,
First off, I think it goes without saying that this last camp-out was one of the best ever! Big thanks to Bryce who once again brought all the stuff and did all the work and for Britt who repeated her amazing butter veggies! While we are waiting for the much-anticipated camping video that I'm sure Bryce is diligently working on, I thought I would post some of the highlights and best quotes from the trip
Best quotes:
1) Did Arkansas make you gay?!! But Nate, I'm your twin brother!! - Aaron
2) Mmm......chewy..chewy..chewy.. - Jordan
3) When the bacon's done...it's done - Nate
4) Brittney said that we'd double up on the quads in no time...ya right!! - Bryce
Highlights
1) Watching movies with the projector next to the fire
2) Not realizing that the CD had changed in the truck and we were listening to "We need a little Christmas" when driving in to our spot
3) Our photo shoot on the log..haha
4) When we were playing "Bang" and Jordan killed his own teammate (Aaron) and Nate gave him a big high five
5) When Jordan burned the crap out of his knuckles cooking bacon
6) The food (of course)
7) Bryce hitting the grand slam during our wiffle ball tournament
8) Watching Bryce get repeatedly attacked by the fire
Changes for next year
1) We will cook a "Pizookie" for dessert - (i.e. a cookie in the dutch oven with ice cream on top)
2) We're going to try french toast for breakfast
3) Aaron will be coming out with a new Dick Rock 2014
OK, that's it. If I forgot anything, post it. Looking forward to seeing the video B Money!
Peace
-Aaron
2 comments:
This is awesome! I need to get to work on the video. I haven't had a chance to finish it but I have looked at a bunch of the footage. Its gonna be good!
Great post A. I was laughing with every line. I keep cracking up every time I think about Jordan high-fiving me after killing Aaron in Bang. Or when Bryce had the flaming piece of wood sitting on his shoulder HAHA...
Oh Aaron, I forgot to tell you how I shared the "Arkansa's made you GAY!" story with Tim, Kasey, and Matt Olsen. They loved it of course haha
B - Can't wait for that video!!!!
Post a Comment