Benson's Blessing
Benson was blessed last Sunday! What a fun experience, i wish you all could have been there. Bryce was nervous but he did an awesome job. We had Benson dressed in a long sleeve onesie with a white tie sewn on. He looked so cute. I can't tell you how excited we are for the reunion in a couple weeks. It is every mother's dream that her son's first trip would be to Las Vegas! Hope you enjoy the new pictures. He has grown up so much!

Me Bryce and Benson

If this picture doesn't make you want to go home and conceive tonight, i don't know what will...
He is now starting to truly smile at me, i love it.
Before it was just gassy smiles, cute, but never satisfying.


2 comments:
I still can't believe we haven't seen little Benson yet! I wish we could have been at the blessing, that would have been awesome. The whole "you guys having a baby" thing doesn't seem real to me yet. But I guess that will all change here pretty quick... One More Week!!!!!! (Oh my goodness, I just realized it's only one week away. I was thinking it was two!)
That's awesome guys! We're so excited to see everyone in a few days!
Post a Comment