Saturday, October 3, 2009

2009 Square Reunion Plans


Hey Everybody

Needless to say...the reunion is coming up in just a few days so we're sending
out a tentative plan of what will happen when we're all here.
Let us know if you want anything changed or added.
Also, we decided to give Bryce and Brittney a "Get out of Food card" (hehe..get it!)
while they are here since they already have to pay for the hotel room and Benson
stuff.

Thursday: Everyone arrives in the evening- Jenna and I will have a light dinner ready
We figured we can just talk a little bit but everyone will probably be tired
so we won't stay up too late.

Friday: N&E will be in charge of breakfast and J&M in charge of lunch. I might have work till 4 so the afternoon is open for board games, shopping, socializing, etc.
Then we go out to dinner and have a surprise entertainment event at my house
that is going to be the best night ever I promise!!!

Saturday: This is our main event day! Jenna and I will make a big breakfast and
then we will spend the day doing stuff like visiting the main attractions-
Bellagio, MGM, New York New York, Stratosphere(Big Shot) etc. Also bring $20
bucks to spend on the slots or blackjack for fun. N&E will be in charge of lunch
and Jenna and I will make dinner. We'll probably be exhausted by night so we'll stay
in and probably just talk and laugh or watch a movie or something.

Sunday: Jenna and I will make a light breakfast in the morning and then we'll go to church at
9:30 where you will have the pleasure of seeing us speak too! Afterwards, J&M will be
in charge of lunch and then adios amigos.

I hope this sounds good to everyone and of course we can change anything when we're here.
Yes..there is still a special reunion souvenir this year and you're going to love it!

OK..see everyone in a few!

A&J

2 comments:

Jordan Rogers,  October 4, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

Sounds good man. Can't wait!

Brittney Gurr,  October 4, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

You make friday night's "suprise entertainment" sound like a stripper is involved...should we save up our dollar bills?
But seriously...everything sounds great! We cant wait! We will probably be getting into town around 6pm on thursday. See you then!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP