So I can't remember if I told all you guys yet but I wanted to tell you that I officially accepted my job offer to work at Price Waterhouse Coopers (PwC) in San Jose, California!!! Elisabeth and I are both way excited, it's going to be sweet. The best part is probably the relief of knowing that we've got something lined up now.
Now I just need to rap up this semester and then it's just class two days a week and my season pass to Sundance baby!!.. and work of course, but that's not cool though.
Finally, I didn't want to post on here without sharing something hilarious... Do you guys ever watch the Colbert Report?? I watch it every once and a while, its pretty dang funny. I saw this episode a few days ago and I almost died laughing at this one part and now I've been showing it to everyone. The whole clip is pretty funny, but if you don't have enough time to watch it all, just know that he is talking to some guy who thinks they need to get ride of all atomic bombs and fast forward to about 3:30.
1 comments:
That's awesome man! My bother-in-law worked for PWC and I hear he had some really good perks. We loved the Bay Area and you guys will be right by it. I really want to live in Cali at some point in my life.
That video is friggin hilarious. One of my teachers last semester would play clips from his show because she thought he was so funny. I love how straight face he stays the whole time.
Post a Comment