Yesterday I accepted to intern with Dell next summer in Round Rock Texas (just outside of Austin). I'm stoked and more than anything it's nice to be done job searching for a while. We've also heard that Austin is an awesome place and a change will be really nice. I'll be working in their Public Supply Chain Planning Department but not sure what projects I'll be working on yet.
Megan is just as excited to have a 3 month vacation and be away from the AZ heat. This will be her first time living further than 6 miles from home and she'll have lots of fun cooking, playing farmville, etc.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Pog Man!
Good job...I'm so glad you found an internship man!
I don't know what it is with Texas and internships but that is sweet!
You guys will have a lot of fun.
That's so Awesome!!!! I've good stuff about Dell's supply chain. That'll be a great experience. Isn't it just the greatest feeling of relief just to know you've got something lined up. We never made out to Austin last summer but we really wanted to. I've heard it's a really cool city.
I hope Austin isn't as hot as Phoenix... but Dallas/Fort Worth seemed plenty hot to us, but I guess we've had too many Utah summers. Just be ready for the humidity.
That's really cool man! Congrats!!!
That is awesome Jordan! Dell is a great company to get in with. Congrats on the internship! That will be fun for you guys to get away from home. Especially for Megan if she has never lived further than 6 miles from home.
Post a Comment