Monday, November 8, 2010

Disneyland

So this past weekend we went to Disneyland and took Benson. He loved everything about Disneyland. He loved the food, the rides, the characters (except Mickey), and just being outside. I made another little movie about the day so here it is. If you want to read more about the day you can read Brittney's post. the gurrs.


Benson's first trip to Disneyland from Bryce Gurr on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Aaron,  November 10, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

I'm so jealous..I can't wait till we can take Madelyn to Disneyland for the first time! I'm going to get her one of those backpacks with the leash on it too so she can just run around and I can yank her back if she gets to far. We def need to go for a Square Reunion soon.

Nathan,  November 11, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

I loved the video guys. We're going to Disneyland on Thanksgiving and I'm so excited!! I just wish I had a little guy to video tape the whole time. I was thinking I would make a video of "my 6th trip to Disneyland" haha jk. We should definitely do a square reunion at Disneyland though, that'd be awesome!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP