Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Power of Raggae

Check out this video it's awesome. It'll definitely relate more to you guys with babies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9Nye9TUqA0

Also, I went to a promotional event last weekend for the Ford F150 Raptor. I'm not a big Ford guy but this truck is sweet. They built an off road track at Firebird Raceway and let everyone that signed up go around the track on one of the Raptors. I got some air on a few spot of the track. I should of got better pics but this is what I have for you guys to see:





1 comments:

Bryce Gurr,  November 28, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

Oh Dang! You went to this? Brandon, my dad and I signed up for it but forgot about it and didn't go. I wish we would have remembered. Those trucks look sweet!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP