Saturday, February 5, 2011

Life at the Gurr's

I wanted to get this post up before Aaron gets his posted tonight (at least he should get it posted tonight).

We have had a lot going on lately and I wanted to share some videos that I have made. One is about our backyard, the other is about cookies, and the last one is about a camera. Nate knows about this one because I did some brainstorming with him. Nate- I wasn't able to do any of the polaroid shots because we weren't able to go buy the film we needed.







Enjoy!

-Bryce

1 comments:

Aaron,  February 5, 2011 at 9:37 PM  

You did beat me Bryce! Jenna and I loved the videos...we can't believe how big Benson is getting! And the yard looks great too.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP