Saturday, February 5, 2011

Planning our future campout and disneyland reunion

Hey Guys!

So I was talking with JRay and B-Money today and we were thinking we should get some dates on paper about when we want to do the guy's annual campout and the 2011 Disneyland Square Reunion this year. The sooner we start planning...the more likely we'll acutally do it.
So...during my conversatons, it sounds like we might tentatively plan on the guys campout in late May or early June and the Reunion on the first week of October. These times aren't in stone but its a good starting point.
Anyways, can everyone post your thoughts about these times by tomorrow night so we can all put some PTO on the boards at everyones work.
Thanks
A&J

2 comments:

Bryce Gurr,  February 5, 2011 at 10:12 PM  

Thanks for posting this A. I told Jordan I was going to post this last week but never did. May works for me with the campout and the first weekend in October works for us to go to Disneyland. I think Brittney has a wedding scheduled the second weekend of October.
Unfortunately, the Shasta is not going to be ready for the campout.

Bryce Gurr,  February 19, 2011 at 10:45 PM  

Anyone else think may works for them? Any suggestions on dates?

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP