Tuesday, April 5, 2011

2011 Disneyland Square Reunion

Hi Everybody, So in order to prevent a bust like the Spring campout turned out to be...I am posting about the 2011 Disneyland Square Reunion 6 months early so there are no excuses (not even for bater)! As I mentioned before, we are planning to go sometime during the first week of October (Oct 3-7). Right now, it looks like it would be a good idea to spend 1 day at Disneyland, 1 day at the beach, and 1 day hanging out. So PLEASSEEEE try to schedule time at work as soon as you can so we can make this happen! If this week definitely doesn't work for someone, let me know so we can make changes asap.

5 comments:

Jordan Rogers,  April 6, 2011 at 7:59 PM  

Sure Dirt.... just plan a week that works good for you and your PTO schedule. We'll accomodate..

I keed I keed (Triumph). Just kidding A. Disneyland sounds awesome. That week should be good for us so far. It's just a long ways out so we'll have to see.

Nathan,  April 6, 2011 at 9:40 PM  

I'll book the time off work. We'll have to pick which day we want to go to Disneyland so I can make a reservation for Club 33!!! If that's what we still want to do. I should be able to make a reservation for all of us.

Are we going to stay in Coronado again??

Aaron,  April 7, 2011 at 8:42 AM  

Thanks for posting guys! I've already talked to Bryce so it sounds like that week is officially going to be the 2011 Reunion. When I talked to B-Money, we were thinking about going to Disneyland on Thursday -Oct 6th- (since a weekday will be less crowded) and I think it would be cool if we could do that Club 33 thing Nate...what does everyone else think?

Bryce Gurr,  April 7, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

That weekend should work for us too! I think going to Disneyland on the 6th would be good because of less crowds. We can't wait! Benson and Madelyn are going to love it!

Coronado is a huge question mark. The answer is probably not. Plus I don't know if I would want to make the drive to Disneyland if we were in coronado. I think we could find hotels that are close and cheap. We could probably find something on priceline for about 40-50 bucks a night.

Bryce Gurr,  April 7, 2011 at 3:44 PM  

And I think Club 33 would be cool!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP