The King's Speech
What up guys,
In case you didn't know, the King's Speech (won best pic) will be in theatres starting tonight edited to PG13. Not sure how long it will be going so check it out if you're interested.
Later,
Jordan
What up guys,
In case you didn't know, the King's Speech (won best pic) will be in theatres starting tonight edited to PG13. Not sure how long it will be going so check it out if you're interested.
Later,
Jordan
© Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
It was really good too!!
We saw it too... Loved it. Thanks for the heads up! I hope they make a ton of money on this and then they start doing it for other movies too.
Our theatre wasn't very full though. I don't know how it was when you guys saw it Jordan?
I do too. I want to know why they did it. Cause it was easy to do? or cause it won best pic/actor? Hollywood's a weird place.
Our theatre wasn't full at all either. But I live in Oklahoma so it probably doesn't ever get that busy here.
Post a Comment