Thursday, July 14, 2011

Huntington Beach House

So, I just went to look at that first listed vacation home that I had mentioned before and there was a new review posted a few weeks ago that I hadn't noticed before. Apparently the homeowner and his girlfriend currently LIVE in the house and would still be there while we would be staying there. Sounds strange to me and kind of makes me think we should look at some of the other options. How does everyone else feel about it? Am I the only one who thinks that would be weird and awkward??

2 comments:

Jordan Rogers,  July 15, 2011 at 10:07 AM  

Is there still 3 bedrooms for us?

Elisabeth,  July 16, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

yes there are still 3 bedrooms, but the people in the living room aren't going to have very much privacy with someone else wandering around the house...

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP