Friday, September 23, 2011

Thought you guys might appreciate this...

Actually I thought Nate would appreciate this the most. Its the music video for The Temper Trap's song 'Love Lost'. I've wanted to post this for awhile but never did. I hope you guys like it!

Love Lost Music Video

Just click on the link. It wont allow me to embed this video.

Guess what??? Only a couple more weeks and we start the reunion!!! We can't wait!

Bryce

4 comments:

Nathan,  September 26, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathan,  September 26, 2011 at 8:26 AM  

Nice Bryce,

That video is sweet. I actually saw that a little while back and wanted to send it to you. Thats funny.

I saw this clip from SNL last night and thought you guys would enjoy it. Most of its pretty dumb but there is an awesome reference in the middle (about 1:30 in). Check it out

http://www.hulu.com/watch/282332/saturday-night-live-top-gun-25th-anniversary-dvd

Aaron,  September 26, 2011 at 1:39 PM  

Nate...that video was killing me! It's one of the funniest I've seen in a while. My favorits parts were was the cosby impression and how that guy was making it sound like a gay film! hehe

PS Congrats on the girl!!

Jordan Rogers,  September 26, 2011 at 2:38 PM  

Awesome videos!! Keep them coming.

I've never seen that music video...very original and a sweet song.

Bater, my favorite part was andy samberg's hair...great attention to detail.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP