Square Reunion 2011 - SUCCESS!!!
It was another great reunion! I want to thank everyone for the good times that we had. I know that Brittney, Benson and I had a blast. It was great finally getting to see everyone again even if I got my butt kicked at Dr. Mario.
Special thanks to Nate and Elisabeth for organizing everything and finding the house. It was way better than staying in a hotel. I liked having all of us staying in the same place where we could hang out together.
I put together this little video from the weekend. I don't normally use two songs but this video couldn't have been any shorter. There was too much fun to fit in. (Watch the video in full screen)
So when is the next reunion???
3 comments:
That video was so awesome!...thanks for making it. Me, Jenna and maddy had so much fun at Disneyland and the beach. It was so good to see everyone and be to together for a few days and we can't wait till the next reunion! Thanks again to Nate and Bethy for putting it on this year.
Great job B! I really enjoyed the first half of the video(haha). Sucks we couldn't go to the beach it looked perfect and I could use some sun. We still had a lot of fun at Dland and it was really nice to catch up with everyone.
Thanks Bater and Elisabeth for organizing everything, espcially club 33. I've been dreaming about going back to get more sea food, Hmmmm.
Bryce, that video is amazing!! I can't remember how many times I've seen it already.
It was an awesome weekend, it went by way too fast though. I'm already looking forward to Thanksgiving or whenever the next time is that we'll get together.
Post a Comment