Square Reunion Campout 2012- More details
Me and A were talking about this video last night so I thought it would be good to post it up to help us get ready for the next campout. I can't believe the last one was almost 2 years ago. This next campout video will be way better....
The other day I was sitting at my desk and started making a list of what I need to bring. I know its a little early but really its only 8 or 9 weeks away. Now that Nate has booked his ticket and Aaron said he was going to book one we just need to hear when Jordan can come into town.
So far the plan is to leave Thursday morning (May 18th). Jordan, I was thinking about picking Nate and A up at 7:00 am from their houses Thursday morning. I can do earlier if you guys want. How does everyone feel about splitting the gas money?
These are the big items I have listed so far.
1- Tent
2- Air bed
3- Pop-up shade
4- Grill
5- Table
6- Ticket to Ride
7- Quads (Maybe just the rhino instead)
8- Cooking utensils
Add anything else you can think of.
We drove through Jacob Lake yesterday and there wasn't very much snow. I think we will have really good weather when we are up there. I can't wait!
-Bryce
3 comments:
Great post Bryce. I loved watching that video again…the best part is when I have to show Nate how to catch a fly ball (13:00min) hehe.
I just bought my ticket to AZ so I’m ready to roll. I think it’s going to be awesome to all ride up together…if we all pitch in like $40-50 bucks, I think that should cover it, right Bryce?
Here are a few things that I wanted to add to Bryce’s list:
-Dick Rock CD’s (Original and 2010 version)
-A-Bomb stuff
-Whiffle Ball stuff (not a pinecone wrapped in a sock)
-Camping chairs (hopefully you have some extras Bryce cause we probably won’t fly with them)
-Paint-ball stuff (if we can borrow enough for everyone)
-Lanterns
-TV & Power supply (that actually works this time!)
-Movies – Joe Dirt, Home Videos, ect.
-Cooler for water
-Firewood if we need it
Needless to say, I’m already super excited. Hopefully nobody’s baby comes early!
I didn't think about some of those things you added but we need all of it. I have two single action paint ball guns, two, maybe three chairs, and a cooler. I should also be able to borrow a small generator for a tv.
It usually costs between $200-$220 to drive up there and back so $50 will be good.
How should we do food? Should we make a menu and go grocery shopping Wednesday night and split the bill?
Hey Guys,
In case you were wondering why we are not doing any mountain biking this campout (besides the fact that most of us are in horrible shape), hereis your answer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ywXKzClqmE&feature=player_embedded
This is one of my favorite videos ever..I couldn't stop laughing!
Post a Comment