Saturday, May 26, 2012

Escape Lift

Hey Fellas,

I spent this morning installing a 2" front lift using new coil springs.  I can't stand how trucks/SUVs come not leveled and totally dip down in the front.  So I went to find a leveling kit for my Escape and could not find one anywhere.  Finally I found the only company that makes them, out of Canada of all places.  It took a while since it was my first time but here's some before and afters.  Now I just need bigger tires!





After


2 comments:

Aaron,  May 28, 2012 at 8:55 AM  

Jordan...I am LOVINNN that lift kit!!

Nathan,  July 26, 2012 at 6:16 AM  

Check out that 4x4!!, well... Sorta haha. Looks a lot better for real though. Nice work. I may have to call you for advice some day.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP