Blog Resuscitation
Hey Guys,
As J-Dog pointed out, the Square Blog has officially gone dead so I thought I'd post something in hopes to resuscitate this puppy!
Its hard to believe that the Square is about to explode with three new members in just a matter of days! Everyone should make a pact right now to make sure plenty of pictures get posted after the births.
Also, here are a few pics from our San Diego trip a few weeks ago. One day we should all go in on a house there!
OK...that's it for now. We miss you guys and hope everyone is happy and well. Post some info and picks when you all get a chance!
Love, A,J &M

2 comments:
Dude, I love that first picture! The best part is that I had nothing to do with getting the keys out of Nate's truck. Haha.
The Blog has kinda died you're right. I put the blame on Bryce... since he is the last to comment haha.
I love that picture!! Bryce, I hope you and Brittany still have the original, high quality picture. You should send that out.
Oh and remember how Aaron was such gentleman and let Tiffany take the blame for locking the keys in the truck...
Post a Comment