Fellas, Sorry it took so long to get some pics up on the blog but here you go. Megan and Oliver are doing great!
Thanks for the pics Jordan! And I still swear you never text me after he was born. I don't blame you though, its kind of a crazy time.I think he looks like an "Oliver", whatever that means haha. He's so "fresh" and tinny! I'm glad everything went well.I'm expecting to see a couple more new-born baby posts here soon (Aaron and Bryce). Hope the pregnant ladies are doing ok.
Post a Comment
© Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
1 comments:
Thanks for the pics Jordan! And I still swear you never text me after he was born. I don't blame you though, its kind of a crazy time.
I think he looks like an "Oliver", whatever that means haha. He's so "fresh" and tinny! I'm glad everything went well.
I'm expecting to see a couple more new-born baby posts here soon (Aaron and Bryce). Hope the pregnant ladies are doing ok.
Post a Comment