Sunday, August 26, 2012

In which THIS has happened to me...

What's up Dad... Dad... Daddios

It's been a while, I know. Sorry. We really need to post on here more often. I could really use a new favorite YouTube video if any of you guys have one. I've been meaning to share this for a little while now. So we moved to another apartment a couple months ago. When we were looking for a new place we found this Duplex that I loved. I thought we totally had it, but there were a lot of applicants and someone else got it. What kills me the most though, is we drove by a few days after we looked at it and I found this!!!!...


Yeah, I could have lived a cross the street from a real, live Delorean. I guess it was just too good to be true. It's still not far from where we live now, so I occasionally drive by just to get a look ("I'd take a peek..." right A?? haha).

Besides the cool Delorean I could have lived next to, I was thinking we could do like a Square fantasy football league. I don't know if you guys would be interested, or too busy or whatever since you all just had babies. And Aaron, I know you already spend half you day at work messing with your work fantasy league. I thought it would be fun though. Elisabeth and I are doing one with my fam, so if you guys don't really want to, it's no big deal. You'd have to get your wives to do it too, Elisabeth loved it when we did it last year. We'd probably want to invite a couple other people too. Let me know what you think. We'd have to set it up pretty quick.

ps: We need some more baby pics on here!!

3 comments:

Aaron,  August 29, 2012 at 9:19 AM  

That sucks so bad Bater! Especially since you could have probably become friends with the owner and eventually asked if you could take it for a drive!
Anyways, I am totally down with doing a Square FF League...especially since Jenna helped me with mine last year (yes, I needed an assistant) so I bet she would love it. Just send out the invitation Nate and see who bites I guess.

Jordan Rogers,  August 29, 2012 at 2:41 PM  

That's awesome Bater. I saw a totally decked out BTTF one the other day on my way back from work. I was freaking out and almost turned around to follow it home (like I did that time in Mesa).

I've honestly never done a fantasy football league but if you send out an invite I'd probably give it a whirl. Megan definately won't participate though.

Nathan,  August 29, 2012 at 3:09 PM  

Oh man... I still haven't ever gone on a ride in a Delorean. That'll be the day. And Jordan, I'll never forget the time when we were on the phone and you flipped that U'y to follow the Delorean home haha. That was probably the best text I ever received, "The Delorean lives at... (I forgot the address)".

You'll love Fantasy Football. It's a lot of fun. It's way easy too, there really isn't much to it. Unless you're HC like Aaron and do it at work all day haha. Honestly, you basically just need to make sure you check your team before the weekend and make sure none of your players are injured or are off that week. It makes the NFL season a lot more fun too cause you actually have people to watch for.

I'll set something up soon and send out the invites. I was thinking we should get like Matt Olsen and Sweeney to join us. We can invite whoever. We'll just need a few more than the 4 of us.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP