Monday, September 17, 2012

GANGNAM STYLE

So maybe I'm just the last person in the world to know about this YouTube video, but I just saw it today for the first time. I was dying the whole time and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to share.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

Its just ridiculously awesome and hilarious. It's like if Kwon could make the ultimate music video, this is what it would be.

Anyways... Hope you guys and all the babies are doing well. We need to get some more baby pics up here.
Nate

1 comments:

Jordan Rogers,  September 25, 2012 at 11:13 AM  

Wow, I hadn't seen this before. Dude's got skills and the song's actually pretty catchy.
Best part is when the dude's in the elevator and another dude's humping the air above him...what the f? I love random though.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP