Friday, October 26, 2012

The Duck Song

Jordan, I think this one is mostly for you...

I was listening to this song in the car the other day and Elisabeth was like, "isn't this that duck song??". I busted up laughing. Aaron, Bryce - I can't remember if we ever shared that with you guys. I think it was BYU-Idaho thing when J.R. and I were on a big Simon and Garfunkle craze.

Here is song I was talking about, it's a pretty sweet remake:


The Boxer (feat. Mumford & Sons & Paul Simon) by Jerry Douglas on Grooveshark

http://grooveshark.com/s/The+Boxer+feat+Mumford+and+Sons+and+Paul+Simon/4PgxkK?src=5

And here is the original, see if you can hear the part with the duck haha...
hint: you can hear it throughout, but the best part is at about 3:00 minutes.


The Boxer by Simon & Garfunkel on Grooveshark

http://grooveshark.com/s/The+Boxer/44Z2kq?src=5

1 comments:

Jordan Rogers,  November 5, 2012 at 3:30 PM  

The duck song haha!! You got a good memory Bater.

That remake is pretty sweet. I'll have to show Megan...she loves Mumford & sons.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP