Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Own it Jordan!!!!

Hey Peeps,

So, as hopefully all you know by now, our family has officially moved to Northwestern Arkansas in a town called Centerton. I've been working at Walmart for about two weeks now and Jenna is really liking the rural atmosphere. And of course, best of all, Jordan and Megan are less than two hours away now which is sweet!
Anyways, so J-Ray picked me up last Saturday and we headed to the Ozarks to do some off-roading and I thought I would fill you in on our adventure.
After about two hours of four-wheeling on this one mountain, we were getting pretty confident that J's truck could pretty much handle any trail that we could find. I would see one and yell "Own it Jordan" which meant Jordan would gun it up the trail til we got to the top. I know it sounds kinda gay but it was a lot of fun.
Anyways, to make a long story short, we eventually got stuck pretty bad in this step decline. We ended up having to walk back to a nearby camp site and wait for someone to help pull us out. Well, finally these two super-drunk guys show up in this POS Jeep and they get stuck trying to pull us out!!! So they call up another buddy who had this sweet Rubicon Jeep with a winch who finally pulled us out. Needless to say, it was an adventure however it probably wasn't as bad as when Bryce got his truck stuck a while back.
And here are a few pics to enjoy too. Hope everyone is doing well and we miss you all!
Love,
A&J







3 comments:

Nathan,  October 21, 2012 at 9:46 PM  

That is so awesome! I am way jealous. I can totally see the whole thing happening haha. You also reminded me of the time B's minivan got flooded crossing that stream at Bushnell.

Jordan - I'm glad to hear your truck is still going strong. You hit 200,000 miles yet?

Jordan Rogers,  October 24, 2012 at 9:02 AM  

Not quite, its at 182K. I want to make it to 200K but probably won't cause I plan to get a newer taco next year. Runs great just wish the paint didn't look so bad.

Nathan,  October 26, 2012 at 8:41 AM  

Dude, I totally want to get me a newer tacoma... Hopefully my next car purchase. It's tough not having a truck.

Aaron - I forgot to mention how HUGE Madeline is!!!! She's like a little kid already!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP