Sunday, October 11, 2009

SUCCESS!!!!

Hey Gang,

Needless to say the 2nd Annual Square Reunion was a great success!
Just wanted to thank everybody for driving over, making the meals and all the other help during the weekend.

We had so much fun the whole time: seeing Benson, playing pit, watching our old movies, spinning the wheel of fortune wheel, hehe.
We can't wait for the next one...and don't forget we're having a mini-reunion during Thanksgiving weekend too!

See ya guys in a few!

Love,

A&J

PS "Pull the screen door closed" A little inside.. I know...hehe

3 comments:

Nathan,  October 12, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

Last weekend was awesome!! I'm still exhausted though...

I've already told several people about our Wheel Of Fortune story and it kills me every time. That was priceless. I wish we could have got it on video!

Bryce Gurr,  October 13, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

That was a great weekend! It was so much fun to hang out and watch old movies (even though they are extremely embarrassing for me..haha)
I will never forget that wheel of fortune experience. That was so funny. I even believed we had won a bunch of money!
Thanks again Aaron for planning it and letting us hangout at your place.

Jordan Rogers,  October 13, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

Well it looks like I missed the highlight of the weekend (wheel of fortune). We still had an awesome time. Aaron and Jenna, you guys planned everything I wanted to do and made it a great reunion. Thanks again!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP