Where the Wild Things Are
Has anyone else seen Where the Wild Things Are? We saw it last Saturday and I was curious what you guys thought because I was really dissapointed. The reviews were all good but I thought it was mostly boring and just stupid.
5 comments:
We saw it... and I have mixed feelings about it. Elisabeth says she agrees with you, she didn't like it at all.
I liked it, but I was pretty disappointed to be honest. I was entertained by all the cool visual effects (definitely the best thing about the movie) but the story line was pretty week. I almost felt like they tried to make it too deep or something and I really wished they would have done something better with the ending.
We haven't seen it yet but we really want to. That stinks to hear that you guys didn't like. I'm sure we will still see it though.
The kid in the movie, Max Records, was on Conan last week and it really funny (Conan makes anyone funny). You should check it out if you didn't see it.
Ok...so we finally saw the movie and we actually thought it was pretty good. I think we liked it because our expectations were so low after hearing what you guys said about it. And I agree with Nate that the ending was weak. That was the only part I didn't really like. The rest of it was ok though and I actually thought there were a couple pretty funny parts.
Post a Comment