Sunday, January 24, 2010

Amazing T-Shirt

So I thought I had something else to put on here but I can't remember what it was anymore. Although, I guess this shirt is worthy of it's own post. I don't know if you guys have every heard of woot.com, they have one sale a day. They have some cool stuff on there sometimes. But they also have a shirt.woot too where they do the same kind of thing - sell one cool T-shirt a day (Most of them aren't that cool but every once and a while they have some really good ones). This is they shirt they had about a week ago. It's so amazing it was titled 1985 B.C., check it out!!!





I didn't find out about it until about noon and it had already sold out (They had it for $10 bucks with free shipping). You can get it again now, but it's $15. I really think I'm get it, it's just way to awesome! Here's the link if you're interested http://shirt.woot.com/Friends.aspx?k=11565

Oh and did you guys hear about Conan?? I know I already talked to you about it Jordan. It sucks so bad. You guys should watch his last shows from last week on Hulu. They were so funny!!!

1 comments:

Jordan Rogers,  January 25, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

That shirt's amazing!! I gotta get me a BTTF shirt (definately before the 2015 party). My favority part is the flux capacitor.

Yeah I loved watching CoCo last week. In his very last show I thought he handled the whole NBC thing really well. I love that guy. And Will Ferrell was on at the end doing COWBELL!! Best way to end the show.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP