Sunday, January 10, 2010

Snowboarding Anyone??

My main reason for posting this is to tell you that you guys are really missing out cause you're not coming up here anymore... haha jk. You are going to be missing out though. So I did get my season pass to Sundance. It's fairly small mountain but it's nice because it's so close (like 20 min), plus it was way cheaper than the other big resorts. I went last Friday and it was a blast. Just driving up there was one of the best parts too, it brought back so many memories. It totally needed the old Rock I & II CDs though. ALL of us really need to go on a ski trip again. Those were some of the best times ever!! Watching Joe Dirt in the car and playing NFL Blitz, drinking chocolate milk, stealing pizza servers, watching Bryce run into and getting pissed at all the skiers, etc... etc...

Here are a couple pics I took with my phone while I was up there:






I hope it makes you all extremely jealous :-)

Oh and check out this video! You may want to mute it though, he does swear.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEK5rj2WeIw

4 comments:

Aaron,  January 10, 2010 at 6:07 PM  

Those were the best trips!! Of course you forgot two of the funniest moments...1) When we locked Jordan out of the car when he was getting gas and he ripped open the door and nailed the wall! 2) And when that Nazi dad was yelling at us at the dinner table to get our arms off the table! hehe Anyways..I'm bummed this ski didn't work out but we will definitely do one in the future...but after Coronado of course! PS Jordan and I were thinking May for that...does that work for you guys? (Bryce and Nate)

Bryce Gurr,  January 11, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

In my defense I only ever ran into one skier. But those were definitely some of the highlights of our snowboarding trips..in fact I think most of those happened on one trip. haha
May might be a good time to go to go to Coronado. I think we will be going there in April sometime but we should be able to go back in May.

Nathan,  January 11, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

May?? Already!!? that'd be sweet!!. Any specific dates in mind yet? I think Elisabeth will be working through may (until their school gets out) and we've definitely used all of her vacation and sick days already. We'll have to see what her schedule will be like.

As of now though, June and July are wide open... no work, no school, no nothin' - for either of us. We may be broke but still. We were thinking about doing a cheap "last minute cruise" to baja mexico or something this summer. Anyone interested??

Jordan Rogers,  January 11, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

All I know is that you're gay nate. gay gay gay... for posting those pics because i am way jealous. i totally miss our snowboarding trips (minus the freeze out) again you're all gay.
Anyways i'm still not too sure about coronado in may becuase i don't even know when we go to texas. i guess we'll play it by ear.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP