We are having a.......
Hi Gang,
So, we had our ultra-sound today! We're having a GIRL!! Yay! We're really excited. It looks like the Square jr will be unisex...don't ask me how it will work but it will!
Anyways...hope everyone is doing well!
A&J
Hi Gang,
So, we had our ultra-sound today! We're having a GIRL!! Yay! We're really excited. It looks like the Square jr will be unisex...don't ask me how it will work but it will!
Anyways...hope everyone is doing well!
A&J
© Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
Congratulations guys!!! That's so Awesome!! A little Jenna jr.
Aaron - I bet you and all your brothers are going to be "cursed" with all girls after what you guys put your mom through... haha just kidding man!
Ahhhh! No way! We are soo happy for you guys! It was just on Sunday that me and Bryce were saying "I think they should be finding out soon." and we both thought that you would have a girl first! Yay! Do you guys believe in arranged marriage? Benson will be a great husband!
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
We will give Madeline to Benson for the right price...and we won't take cows....
Congrats guys! Sorry it took so long to respond. I just kind of assumed it would be another Dick boy but this will be fun.
Post a Comment