Camping Idea
What's up boys!
So I mentioned this to Jordan when I talked to him the other night, but I think that we definitely need to make a movie when we go camping next month. I'll bring my camera and Bryce you'll for sure have to bring your new HD camera. We'll also have to take a bunch of still photos and add them into it.

I was thinking we can do a cool video/documentary of the whole trip and everything that happens etc. and put it to music (pretty much like we always did). But I think we should also put together a little real thing together. It'll be a little "short film", maybe 5 minutes or so, but we need to add to the Square Productions collection. So start thinking of something cool we could do. We should start sketching something up now so we really do something when we get there.

I was thinking we can do a cool video/documentary of the whole trip and everything that happens etc. and put it to music (pretty much like we always did). But I think we should also put together a little real thing together. It'll be a little "short film", maybe 5 minutes or so, but we need to add to the Square Productions collection. So start thinking of something cool we could do. We should start sketching something up now so we really do something when we get there.
Start thinking about it and post your ideas.
Peace!
5 comments:
I think you should all strip down into your high school boxers and ride around on your mountain bikes. yea, that sounds like a good movie.
I think Aaron should resurrect the black glove for a part II.
I think a video would be cool. At least some type of documentation of the trip. I'll have my video camera and regular and my tight wranglers and fuzzy vest...Jordan will you have your cut-off bulls sweater and frayed shorts?
Genius idea Natey Boy! Bryce and Britt...your comments totally made me laugh out loud! We'll definitely have to bring the black glove back..I'll start thinking of ideas for the movie asap. I also liked the moutain biking and paintball ideas too...lets make it happen! And of course you know I'm still the chef on this trip! Peace
I'll bring a grill but you can still cook for us. I'm still trying to find some single pump paintball guns. A- Are you going to bring a table or should I?
I'll be posting a list soon of things to bring so we don't all bring the same stuff.
Dude guys I think it would be sweet to finish the whitetrash video we started(I don't know what it was about but we could figure something out).
By the way I have a mountain bike I can use.
Post a Comment