Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ramdom Stuff

So I've been collecting a bunch of random stuff I've been meaning to tell you guys about so here you go:

Grooveshark: Bryce I already told you about this website but I thought I'd share it with everyone. It's a cool music website that lets you listen to pretty much whatever you want. You don't need an account or anything either. And it's different from pandora where you can search out and play any songs or bands you want. I like the way it's laid out too, its easy to use. Check it out grooveshark.com

TV shows

Jordan, after talking to you last week about TV shows and movies it made me want to talk to all you guys about a bunch of shows. When I'm working late I usually watch something on Hulu while I'm reviewing tickets or something. So I've been watching a bunch of new shows. These are some of my favorites:

Modern Family: Jordan I know we already talked about this one. And we've agreed that the dad is the best on this show. Aaron, I know we talked about this show when it first came out but I don't know if you've been watching it at all. I think this show is hilarious, here's a good clip.



Chuck: This show's kinda dorky sometimes but I think it's awesome. It's been on for a few years but I never really got into it until this year. They even had a "Chcuk vs the Delorean" episode so you know it's gotta be good.

White Collar: This show is new and I think it's way good. It's about this dude who was a charismatic, white collar criminal but got busted and is now hired by the FBI in NYC to help solve white collar, criminal cases. I think the season just finished but it's a good one!

Psych: My younger brothers and sisters love this show, so I finally decided to check it out. Its pretty dang funny too. It's another detective type show but the two main characters are hilarious together. Aaron, I think these two guys would be just like you and me (or any two of us for that matter) if we never got married and lived together until we were 30+.

Community: So I've only seen a couple episodes of this show, but they were really funny. I tried it out cause my friend told me he thinks its funnier than The Office... and I was like WHAT!?! I'll have to watch some more before I can make any crazy statements like that.



Here's one more, this was at the end of the first episode I saw and I don't know why but I thought it was hilarious and couldn't get it out of my head. These two guys are so funny. This is some Bert and Ernie impression...



I know this is getting long so I'll end it, but here are a couple cool youtube videos I've seen recently if you have more time to waste.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qybUFnY7Y8w&feature=player_embedded This is a crazy OK Go music video. It's pretty sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4&feature=player_embedded
This one is cool, it totally got me.

2 comments:

Bryce Gurr,  March 15, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

Community is hilarious. Me and Brittney always watch it. I love the one where they are doing those voices and then Jeff walks by and says he can hear them through the glass.

Aaron,  March 27, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

Hey Nate...thanks for totally stealing the credit for Modern Family!! Just messin...but I just watched that clip about canceling Christmas and it totally cracks me up!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP