Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Let's get rolling on the 3rd Square Reunion!

Hey Everyone,

Needless to say, this year's Square Campout was a huge success! In order to get the ball rolling for the 2010 Square Reunion, I thought it would be a good idea to start early and have everyone submit the dates that would work best for them...that way we can all be on the same page. I think we were tentatively planning on going back to Coronado but I'm not sure.
Here is my open time:
August 16-20
October 4-10
Hope everyone is doing well. Love you guys

-A&J

3 comments:

Bryce Gurr,  June 5, 2010 at 9:12 PM  

Coronado would be sweet. I'll see if we can make it happen but I thought we were all going to switch off "hosting" one.......hahaha I'm just kidding. Coronado would be awesome and very cheap for everyone so it sounds great to me.
Our open dates are now until the end of the year except for July. I think we can pretty much make any weekend happen. Hopefully we can even make it a couple extra days like a Wednesday-Sunday or something.
A- from the dates that work for you October will probably be better. With the August dates I will just be getting back from a week off and probably shouldn't leave again for another week.

Jordan Rogers,  June 6, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

Yes sir the Sqaure Campout was sweet!
I don't have work Oct. 11-15. Besides that I only have school Tues/Thurs morning so I'm pretty flexible.

Nathan,  June 8, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

Yeah, I pretty much told you already, but I have no clue what my schedule is going to be like. I'm thinking I should be able to make something work then but I guess I'll find out for sure eventually.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP