Sunday, June 13, 2010

Edited:Our Texas Pics

*I edited the post, now it is the correct blog address*

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let you know that Megan's been making some pretty cool blog posts about what we've been doing in Texas. I was going to post some pics but I figured I'd just direct you to our blog: rogersforeverinbluejeans.blogspot.com
We just got back from San Antonio and were there for the weekend. It's an awesome place but really hot and humid right now.
Anyways, hope every one's doing great!

Peace,
Jordan

2 comments:

Elisabeth,  June 13, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

Nate and I tried to get on your blog, but it wouldn't come up. Is it private?

Megan and Jordan,  June 13, 2010 at 8:22 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP