Sunday, June 27, 2010

Square Campout 2010

I wish this was an announcement for another Square Campout but I don't think that is going to happen this year. I finally sat down last night and sifted through as much of the footage as I could and I put together this little video. Its nothing extraordinary but I thought you guys might like it. I haven't even watched it all the way through yet so hopefully its okay. Enjoy! (The music isn't the best choice but oh well. It was late and I didn't want to keep looking.


I tried to embed the video but it was too large even when I resized it so here is the link.

http://vimeo.com/12891054

4 comments:

Aaron,  June 27, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

That was awesome Bryce...thanks for putting that together! It was so funny to watch..I think my favorite part is how excited I got when I struck out B and J Ray! hehe I don't want to wait another year to go again!

Megan and Jordan,  June 29, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

Love it B!! My favorite parts are when Bater dropped the fly ball(the sun right...) and when we're reenacting the black glove fight scene. Oh yeah and when I throw out Bater...

Are we still going to try for Square Reunion in the Fall?

Aaron,  June 29, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

...sorry for the double comment but I also wanted to point out Jordan's "thrusting" move he makes every time he makes a good play! Where did he get that? hehe About the Reunion in the Fall...we're thinking about the week of Oct 4-8.

Bryce Gurr,  July 1, 2010 at 8:19 AM  

It was great to go back and watch all the footage again even though we had a lot of footage of nothing. I left the camera on once when we weren't even sitting in our chairs.

I think my favorite part is how excited A gets when he throws a strike. I also liked the black glove fight. I don't even know how that got started.

Were we talking about 4-8th? I thought we talked about the 11-14 because it was better for Jordan. I can't remember. What week works the best for everyone? I don't know if I can make the whole week either. I would definitely like to make it longer than a 3 day weekend though.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP