Sunday, December 5, 2010

Stevo's break out game

What up guys? Well Stephen (my bro) has been struggling to hit his shots so far this season but found it yesterday against Hawaii. I was so loud watching the game at Megan's parents that I'm sure they thought something's wrong with me. Here's the article from the BYU website and there's a video near the top if you want to see some of his shots. Go Cougars!

http://www.byucougars.com/Filing.jsp?ID=14784

1 comments:

Elisabeth,  December 5, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

funny story.. I'm here in Utah with my family right now and we were watching the game yesterday when my dad says, "who's this #21? where did he come from?" I was like, hey thats Jordans brother! my family seemed impressed that I knew a player (sort of) on the basketball team :) haha. They're watching and cheering for #21 now!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP