Sunday, January 30, 2011

Greetings from Oklahoma

Hey Fellas,

I made it to Tulsa on Tuesday and started work Wednesday morning.  The first couple of days have been good.  It's been mostly getting my paperwork finished and logged into the system.  Thursday I was in meetings all day with an engine parts suppliers and had no idea what they were talking about.  It'll be like learning another language.  Later that night we went to an amazing steak place though, and the supplier paid for our $40 steaks.  I couldn't get any other pics with my cell phone but I got one of the bathroom.

I've been living in my apartment with a cot and camping chair so I 'll be staying at Megan's uncle's place in Muskogee about 40 mins away until our stuff comes on the weekends.  Megan's waiting for our stuff to ship this week and hopefully she'll get here this weekend.  I took Megan's uncle's quad out yesterday and went just behind his house on some trails and ran into the Arkansas River.  I really like how open it is here and I can't for my quad to get here.  I'll have more pics to share once Megan and our things arrive.


Later,
Jordan

P.S. the high on Wednesday will 16 in Tulsa.  Fun Times!


2 comments:

Bryce Gurr,  February 2, 2011 at 10:24 PM  

Dang! I can't believe you live in Tulsa now. How is the weather treating you guys this week? Are you still snowed in?

Aaron,  February 2, 2011 at 11:59 PM  

Congrats on making it out their J-Ray! Sorry I didn't answer your ext about calling you while you were snowed it..I assume this has to be the first "snow day" of your life right? I was talking to Jenna and realized I've never had a snow day before. Anyways...give us some more details about work and the new pad when you get a chance. Peace

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP