So I got online Sunday to post something to the blog but when I when I got there I could not remember for the life of what I was going to post about. I finally remembered today so I figured I better post it tonight before I forget again.
Last week Elisabeth and I got Grown Ups on Netflix. I know it looked kinda dumb, but I've been wanting to see it. We were actually surprised, it was pretty good. Well at least it was pretty funny. It's not a great movie or anything but I did really like it for one reason... It totally reminded me of a future Square Reunion; maybe the Square Reunion 2028?? (hence the title) You guys all have to see it... you'll agree. Hopefully you haven't seen it already and thought it was retarded.
1 comments:
Me and Brittney saw it a few weeks ago and thought it was funny. I totally thought of our future square reunions. They are going to be awesome! I think a reunion at a house like they stayed at would be a lot of fun.
Post a Comment