Sunday, January 9, 2011

Vegas Basketball Game


Hey Peeps!

Thought I'd post about the basketball game rendezvous that me, Jenna, Jordan, and Megan had this week. They came down to Vegas on Wednesday and we all went to the UNLV vs BYU basketball game! We were able to watch Steve-o play a little bit and enjoy BYU kicking their butts (which is rare I guess!)
Anyways, hope all is well with everyone and as a side note, my work is asking about when I want to take PTO for the rest of the year so maybe we should start trying to decide when we should have the 2011 Disney Square Reunion!!
Peace!
A&J&M

1 comments:

Nathan,  January 16, 2011 at 6:29 PM  

Hey nice jacket A... where'd you get it???

I'm still way jealous you guys all went to the game. I Really wanted to go.

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP