The 2009 Square Reunion : Vegas Style

Hey Y'all (in honor of Texas Nate And Bethy)
Ok...so I talked with everyone briefly yesterday and it looks like the 2009 Square Reunion will be from Oct 8th to the 11th in Sin City!
Needless to say, Jenna and I are totally excited and we're gonna start planning right now to make it perfect! We've thought of a few questions that will help us out so if you could write a comment back so we can get an idea of what everyone is thinking:
1. What would everyone want to do here? (Besides the obvious talking, dinner, movies, etc.)
2. What do we want to do about food? We can either split it up like last time or Jenna and I could just handle it...
3. Do we want to do T-Shirts again?
Anything else you guys think of just write it down or call or whatever.
OK...thanks for you help...it's going to be sweet!
A&J
3 comments:
I am so excited! I have to say that I was worried it wasn't going to happen this year. And I can't believe it has already been a year since the last one.
On top of the talking and dinner and movies I dont really care what else we do. If anything else I would like to see a comedian there or something. I would also like to maybe waste 20 bucks in a casino.
I think shirts would be cool but it depends on everyone else.
1. Since this will be Megan's first time to Vegas I want to make sure and visit the main attractions- Bellagio, MGM, New York New York, Stratosphere(Big Shot) etc. A show might be fun but I don't know if there'll be something I really need to see. And it's pricey.
2. I think we should split the meals like last time. It worked out good.
3. I don't think we need to do shirts every year but if you guys want to I'm down.
Hey guys, me and Nate were talking yesterday and he made a good suggestion. Instead of shirts we should do lanyards or something. After he mentioned those I got thinking too and I think wristbands would be cool too. What do you guys think? I would like to have something from the reunion and it doesn't have to be a shirt (and lanyards or wristbands would be much cheaper).
I haven't found a good site for lanyards yet but I found this for wristbands. http://www.wristbandswithamessage.com
It would probably cost less than 30 for everything. Post with what you guys think.
Post a Comment