Mountain biking last weekend!
Last weekend Steve and I went up to Jacob Lake (near the Grand Canyon) and we mountain biked part of the Rainbow Rim Trail with one of Brittney's uncles and one of her cousins. The whole trail is about 18 miles but we did about 9.5 miles on Friday. And we camped at Jacob Lake Friday night then drove up to Bryce Canyon Saturday morning and biked a trail called Thunder Mountain. After you watch the video you will see the relationship between the ride at Disneyland and the mountain. It was so beautiful up there and an awesome ride. The first video of Thunder Mountain is good but if you are only going to watch one of the videos watch the second Thunder Mountain video because it is awesome. You will see some of the switchbacks we rode and a "spine" we had to go across and then a super fast part of the trail that was so fun that I turned around and rode back up some of it to ride back down. There are three videos so enjoy!
http://vimeo.com/6068023
Bryce
2 comments:
WoW! I've decided that since I don't get out much...I'm going to live my active, outdoor life vicariously through you Bryce. So keep tearing up those trails because I need more exercise!
You could have come with us Aaron when you were down. It would have been awesome. But me and Jordan were talking about the next square reunion and I was thinking about asking Steve if I can borrow a couple bikes and bring them where ever we end up going.
Post a Comment