BTTF Website

Whats up guys, it's been a while so I thought I add to the blog. Basically, I just wanted to share this website with you. Matt Olsen told me about it. Its pretty amazing!! Check out the rentals. We were talking about how we should rent one for the ultimate BTTF Marathon in 2015. http://bttfstuff.com/
I got this sweet picture off there too. "uhhee uhhhee hee" - That was suppose to be Mad Dog's laugh after he shoots Marty. Aaron you know what I'm talking about.
4 comments:
I was thinking about a 2015 BTTF party not too long ago. We'll have to put together a sweet party. Renting that D would be awesome. Better book early everyone will want one come 2015.
Nate I keep wanting to find a time to do that Mad Dog laugh...hehe...it was so funny to see Aaron do it the first time!
We'll have to have a square BTTF marathon sometime...I can't believe that guy wants a thousand bucks for a day though for the car!
I agree with A that D is way overpriced. And it's not even manual!
We do need to have a BTTF marathon sometime because Brittney wont watch them all in a row with me. haha. We could do a marathon this reunion.
Yes the D is over priced but if I owned that car I would want a thousand bucks a day too.
Post a Comment