Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Here are some pictures!
















4 comments:

Nathan,  August 19, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

These pictures are awesome!! From that first picture you sent out last week we thought he looked more like Brittney but in these ones he seems to look more like Bryce. Especially in that last one.. that ones my favorite.

Jordan Rogers,  August 19, 2009 at 10:19 PM  

Dude he's cute. I agree he looks a lot like you B. Can't wait to see him this weekend.

Bryce Gurr,  August 20, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Its funny that you said that because we all thought he looked more like Brittney too but since we brought him home we think he is starting to look more like me. I will try to post a picture of when I was a baby and you will see how much we look alike. The last picture is my favorite too!

Aaron,  August 20, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

Hey Bryce
The last picture of Benson totally reminds me of the Blue Steel look from Zoolander!! It's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw it!

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP