It's a Christmas Miracle!
Well I had my graduation today (It's about time!) The really good news is that I accepted an offer from American Airlines earlier this week to work in Tulsa, OK. I'll be purchasing airplane parts and working on other supplier contracts for their maintainance operation in Tulsa.
I accepted the offer Monday but still didn't know if I'd be working in Dallas, Wort Forth or Tulsa. We really didn't care either way but I'm excited to try living in a smaller town and Megan has some really cool family about 45 mins away.
The best part of working for AA that I'll get free flights anywhere and I can get buddy passes for family and friends. Square reunion in Europe anyone?? We're definately going to come hang out with you guys in San Jose too Bater.
Right after Christmas we're doing a road trip to Denver to see Megan's sister, then to St. George, and down to Vegas to see Stephen's b-ball game with A. We'll move to Tulsa and start work at the end of January.
It's pretty crazy how much is changing right now but we're excited to get out on our own. Megan's throwing me a graduation fiesta tomorrow with the fam including a large pinata that's made to look like my head (Thanks babe). Look for the post of our blog next week about the party.
Well, hope everyone's doing great!!
Jordan
1 comments:
ROJ POJ!! Congratulations buddy! I'm ashamed I didn't even know you were graduating today! That job sounds awesome and why not Tulsa, OK right? Bater will agree that its hard to make a big move like that but its really fun to go and do something totally new! We'll check your blog to see pics of your pinata head haha Congrats again!
Aaron
Post a Comment