Old School Pics
Hey guys,
I was going through some of the hundreds of picture albums my mom has and came across some sweet pictures from back in the day. You might have some of them already but think of it as a Christmas from me.
I might get a little gay right now but I want you guys to know that I'm really grateful for the awesome friends I had growing up. When I was younger I thought it was totally normal to have a solid group of friends that all got along and did the right things. But talking to other people now that I'm older I've realized that its very rare. We were blessed then and are still blessed to be able to keep our Square going as it expands. (and Megan says I don't have feelings??)
I'm excited for future Square reunions so we can keep the traditions going and I hope you all are having a great holiday!
Jordan
I was going through some of the hundreds of picture albums my mom has and came across some sweet pictures from back in the day. You might have some of them already but think of it as a Christmas from me.
I might get a little gay right now but I want you guys to know that I'm really grateful for the awesome friends I had growing up. When I was younger I thought it was totally normal to have a solid group of friends that all got along and did the right things. But talking to other people now that I'm older I've realized that its very rare. We were blessed then and are still blessed to be able to keep our Square going as it expands. (and Megan says I don't have feelings??)
I'm excited for future Square reunions so we can keep the traditions going and I hope you all are having a great holiday!
Jordan
Get that black glove away from my Scoobs!
Working hard I see at my Eagle Project
When B used to be taller than everyone
An afternoon Session
Can you tell I wanted a dirtbike?
H.C. Surfers
The Jeep!!!
Best snowboard trip ever!! (minus the freezout)
B, these two are from that awesome trail we rode right before my mission. I knew I had pics somewhere. I'll look for more.
















4 comments:
That there is more feelings than I've heard in 4 years of marriage! I guess Jordan just has feelings about the ones he loves most...hmmm...
I'm getting a little teary eye'd myself...hehe. Thanks for posting those picks Pog...some of those I've never seen before! I'm going to share a little secret with you Megan that the square learned long ago in high school...there is only two places where J will open up about his feelings:1) The hot tub (preferrably at Gold's gym with extra bubbles) and 2)The Campfire.
Wait when was Bryce all taller than you guys?! Thats hilarious! Thanks for the post Jordan! We were looking at the pictures last night and it made Bryce giggle. You know..that special giggle that only happens when all of you boys get together. Sure am grateful for everyones friendship and glad that I could be a part of the square in high school and now forever. I love A's comment about the hot tub and campfire. I remember the boys describing it in high school. something like " we take him into the hot tub...get him plump and soft like a tomato...and then slice him open." Ha! Love you guys!
Jordan- this is one of the best posts EVER on the blog! I loved to see each of those pictures! I also hadn't seen all of those pictures and it was cool to see them. I totally want a large print of that one with you on your bmx bike with our dirt bikes.
And that was one of the best snowboarding trips. All that Joe Dirt we watched and Blitz that we played was awesome! Thanks for the post!
I just wish I was still taller than all of you....
Post a Comment