Possible 2011 Square Campout???
I know its still a little early and not even 2011 yet but I want to through this out there now. I hope we can make it happen and I think another long weekend at Jacob Lake would be awesome. It still seems pretty "central" to everyone or about as central as we can get with everyone so spread out. I guess the real reason I'm throwing this out there is because I finally rode a trail up near Hurricane that would be perfect for us to ride if we can make it. It would be all downhill, smooth and fast! We could probably ride it a couple times if we wanted to. Here is a short video of when we rode the trail. It was really muddy so you guys can't really see much of the actual trail but it can give you a little taste of what it has to offer.
Break - Over Thanksgiving from Steve Connolly on Vimeo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment